Cornerstone has been open since December 2011, and proves to be a value asset to the community. Lots of community groups have been using our building and more groups will be accessing our building in the future.
Our building is warm and inviting with the very latest facilities. Please do enquire to us if you would like more information or for an informal conversation. Parking can be limited on Sandgate. However, Kendal Cricket Club and the local pub do have car parks, which charge a nominal fee.
ROOM HIRE CHARGES (including use of kitchen)
|Room Space||Seating Capacity||Business Hire Charge||Charity/Community Hire Charge|
|Sanctuary||180||£21 p/h||£16 p/h|
|Sandgate Hall||180||£21 p/h||£16 p/h|
|The Zone||25||£18 p/h||£13 p/h|
|The Lounge||25||£18 p/h||£13 p/h|
|Sandridge 1||10||£14 p/h||£9 p/h|
|Whole Church||£350 per day||£250 per day|
- Long-term bookings receive a 10% discount.
- Children’s Birthday Party £40 (3 hours use of Sandgate Hall for a 2 hour party).
- Wedding Service £200 plus £50 for a pianist. Any other room requirements will be charged at the normal rate.
- Funeral Service £278 (including pianist). It will not be invoiced. Any other room requirements will be charged at the normal rate.
- Christenings – no fee as this is a sacrament.
Regular bookings are subject to a Licensing Agreement.
For information on our compliance with Government guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic, please click here.
HOW TO BOOK A ROOM AT CORNERSTONE
Email email@example.com, call or text Zoey Bousfield on 07540 394853
*Photos of rooms are not exactly the same as they appear in the photos due to flood recovery refurbishment. The Zone now has a concrete floor and no carpet.